COACHING FOR TEST PREPARATION
If a candidate wants to study or work or migrate to a country where the native language is English, then he has to take a test to check his proficiency.
He can take any of the following tests – IELTS ( Academic or General training ), PTE Academic ( Pearson Test of English )or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) to accurately measure his proficiency through these internationally recognized tests.
The choice of test depends on the requirements set out by the education institution, employer or the immigration department of a particular country. These tests assess the four language skills-
Listening, reading, writing and speaking in various formats
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the most popular and the most acceptable English Language test in the entire world. It has a simple format which tests Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking in a secured environment.
- It hastwoformats- IELTS Academic and IELTS General. IELTS AC is generally taken by the students who intend to pursue higher studies and IELTS GT is taken by candidates aspiring for training programs, work or immigration to an English speaking country. It uses a band score scale (0 -9) to identify the proficiency level with 9 being the highest score.
- Candidates are advised to check with their institute ororganisation for the appropriate test format. IELTS has recently launched computer based test in selected cities of India.
SPOKEN ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR
- BEGINNER MASTER CLASS
- Basic English concepts are covered.
- Beginner’s level vocabulary and grammar
- Skill Building Exercises.
- Special Tips for spoken English.
- Surprise tests.
- Regular worksheets.